Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Catching up..

I have been really busy this last year, what with retiring and all. I made lots of things but never seemed to get around to posting. I’m going to do a lot of catching up in the next day or two. I have lots of news things planned.  Even working on building a high platform bed, and getting ready to decorate our new camper.

One of the things I have been working on lately, are purses. I wanted one with lots of pockets and one that I could Decorate. I ended up making a Bunch for Christmas gifts. Unfortunately, I neglected to take photos of any of them. Here are two of mine. I am also going to document the building of a new one (slightly larger) in my next post. My own pattern.



The Bug purse.
This is the back. Phone pocket and a candy pocket.
Also has 4 pockets inside.
There was a gorgeous spider pin on the web, but it got lost somewhere.



This is the front. Scarab is stuffed, sequined, and beaded.


One side, flowers, bugs and ribbon.
Other side is plain, might add something later.
This was actually the first one I made. I used it to base the final 
pattern on. It had a lot of mistakes in the making. I used old blue jeans 
for the fabric. The outside pocket is a real jean’s pocket.






No comments:

Post a Comment