Thursday, November 13, 2014

More friendship bracelets

😄. I've made a lot more friendship bracelets. I'm going to make enough for my 60 4th graders to all pick one out at Christmas time.  
I have also been braiding some with a round paper loom that is really easy to make and use. I'll post that when I have time but a really good video on making them with the round paper loom is already on Utube. 
The next two below was made with the paper loom. It's super easy. I'm going to teach my 4th graders how to do it at the end of the year.
This one is a simple Loopdedoo. I didn't use a button on this one.
This loop de doo bracelet was made from a strip of scrap fabric. The boys loved it.
The one below is also for the boys. A simple camo without a button.

Made about 50 more bracelets in the last 2 days. Got away from the looms a little bit and did some knotting  #Friendship #bracelets

These below were all made with the loop de doo


No comments:

Post a Comment