Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas Quilt


Having finished my Halloween Quilt I am now working on a Christmas Quilt. 
With all the school work I'm doing I don't know when I'll have time to finish a block, but I'm keeping it by my chair. Here is what I have so far.

All of the background pieces are machine quilted before I begin my appliqué. Most of the appliqué is hand done but a few pieces have machine work on them. It just depends on how I feel at the time. Hand work can be done setting with my family, while machine work is in a back room all alone. Depends... 


Here are a few more blocks that haven't been added to the quilt yet.



Here are the two I'm working on now. The Santa is almost finished. He is all hand work. The tree I just started. It was machine appliqué, but I'm going to decorate it by hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment