Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Venetian Blind Card

Added a new page and a how to video.
This is what a Venetian Blind card looks like open. Below, is how it looks closed.  I don't really like this card much, it's kind of plain, (I don't mean the graphic, Laurie's bunny is great), but I made it in a hurry just so I could photograph the steps for the instructions.  There is a printable, fillable template on the page with the instructions.  Try it out, it's super simple. I will have a video as soon as I can, but as we are going to Vegas for Spring break on Friday, so I don't know when I'll get to it.  But anyway, give it a try and let me know. 

5 comments:

  1. Your tutorials are awesome.They ae easy to follow along and you don't miss a thing. By the time I finished watching; I had no questions. You explained everything so well.

    Thank you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can´t find the template to download. Can you help me please. I really would love to try this card. If you could send it to my e mail adress ?
    rennbroetchen2004@web.de

    It is such a nice card :o)


    Thanks so much from germany !!! Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seam to have the same problem, as I can't find the template to download and really want to try this card. If you send it by email, my address is:

    vkwingo@suddenlink.net

    Thanks Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking for template as well. email is mokutreats@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I to am looking for the template please junecarpenter_3@hotmail.com Many Thanks June

    ReplyDelete