Sunday, March 6, 2011

Added an Easter Waterfall Card


I finished the how-to video on making the waterfall card.  It isn't perfect, but for my first on camera effort, I don't think it turned out too badly.  The link is at the bottom Waterfall card section on the card page or you can check it out here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6P3unJxsY
I added an Easter Waterfall card to the Card Page, with full instructions.  I also made a few minor changes in the template. These are pretty fun and easy to make.  I will be making a video on how to do this as soon as I find my tripod.  I have no idea where it is hiding. (Didn't find it had to buy and new one).

I edited the instructions for this card on the card fun page today.  I found an easier way to attach the bar.  I also added a template with instructions to be able to cut the card using card stock instead of computer graphics.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job on everything. I love your designs.I'm looking forward to your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Where can I get your template?

    ReplyDelete